Teen Photo Contest
Teens have many compelling stories to tell. Using your phone or camera, tell yours by submitting a photo for the Third Annual Jefferson County Library Teen Photography Contest. The theme for this year’s show is: Composition.
Prizes will be awarded for People’s Choice, as well as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place as judged by local professional photographers. Photos must include your name, email address and phone number. Submit your image in person at the library or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submission deadline is 8:00 pm on Monday, May 14.
- Photographer must be between 11 and 18 years of age.
- Photograph only-no mats or frames.
- Print size no larger than 14 inches on longest side.
- Photos may be black & white and/or color.
- Photo must be taken by the teen photographer.
- Use of tripods/timers is fine, but must be the work of the contestant.
- Each photo must be acceptable for public viewing by all age groups or it will not be displayed.
Teen Photography Contest Reception
Thursday, May 23
6:30 – 7:30 pm
Join us as we announce the winners, enjoy light refreshments, and view a slideshow of the images submitted. Original photographs will be on display in the library through May 31.