Jefferson County Library offers service at the main library in Port Hadlock and at the bookmobile which serves eight communities in the eastern part of the county. Services and materials include over 190,000 items, reference service, electronic databases, Internet and wireless Internet access, and information and recreational programs for all ages, including story times for children.
JCL in the News
Feeding Minds. Fueling Dreams.
A thriving community empowered by knowledge.
As LEADERS we will:
- Act with integrity.
- Promote visionary thinking.
- Inspire resilience.
As a TEAM we will:
- Communicate with transparency and respect.
- Be flexible, responsive, helpful, and accountable.
- Address issues thoughtfully and proactively.
As PARTNERS we will:
- Collaborate inclusively.
- Invite diverse perspectives.
- Listen, consider, and seek common ground.
As CHAMPIONS for Literacy and Learning we will:
- Ignite curiosity.
- Demonstrate our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Keep service and accessibility at the heart of what we do.