Submit your photos beginning May 1!
Images are a powerful way to show both individuality and community connections. Photographers ages 11-18 are invited to make those connections by submitting 1 or 2 original photographs with the theme “Colors of the World” in mind.
Step outside and explore the world around you, or hop online for some inspiration. Then carefully set your scene or catch that elusive moment, and share your work with us for display in our annual Teen Photography Show.
Four (4) $50 gift cards will be awarded. Judges will select three favorites for composition, innovation, and sense of story. A final “People’s Choice” winner will be chosen by voting online.
The submission deadline is 9:00 pm on Monday, May 31.
● The photographer must be between 11 and 18 years of age.
● Slight digital adjustments are allowed.
● Print size no larger than 14 inches on the longest side.
● Photos may be black & white and/or color.
● Each photo must be acceptable for public viewing by all age groups in order to be displayed.
Submit your photo using our Online Entry Form (available May 1.)
Mail your photo to:
Jefferson County Library
Teen Photo Contest
620 Cedar Avenue
Port Hadlock, WA 98339
Winners will be announced online on June 14!