Teens have many compelling stories to tell. Share yours in our fourth annual Jefferson County Library Teen Photography Show. The theme for this year is: “In My Mind”. Prizes of $50 will be awarded for People’s Choice, Innovation, Composition, and Emotive Power.
Visit Lynda.com to improve your photography technique!
- Photographer must be between 11 and 18 years of age.
- Photograph only, no mats or frames.
- Print size no larger than 14 inches on longest side.
- Photos may be black & white and/or color.
- Each photo must be acceptable for public viewing by all age groups or it will not be displayed.