Our gingerbread folks are home for the holidays, but they need a place to live. Give them a hand by building a home out of anything that can be eaten. Create your edible structure, then enter the contest and send us a photograph. OPTIONAL: you may also bring your entry to the library to add to our display! Online entry form will be available beginning November 26.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Structures may be built out of anything that can be eaten. Use whatever you like, as long as its edible!
- Register for supply kits beginning November 1. (Registration is optional, feel free to use your own supplies!)
- Pick up supply kits beginning November 15.
- Online entries will be accepted November 26 – December 12.
- Voting will be online and open to the public December 13 – 20. There will be one winner per category:
- Kids (under 18)
- Adults (18 and older)
- Families (all ages)
- Winners will be posted on December 22.
Available beginning November 26
Download Gingerbread and Icing Recipes
Need supplies? Register for a supply kit that includes graham crackers, candy, and frosting mix. Supply kits will be available for pickup between November 15 – 30.