Help is just a click away! Check out our how-to videos for instant assistance. Don’t see what you need? Fill out the form below to book an online personalized tech help appointment with a friendly librarian.
We can help with…
- Downloading eBooks, eAudiobooks, or other online library resources
- The library website, catalog, or research and learning resources
- Zoom video conferencing software
- Software or apps we teach classes on such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Facebook, and others
We cannot help with…
- Hardware issues
- Removing viruses or other malware
How to Request an Appointment
- Fill out the request form below.
- A librarian will email or call to coordinate a time and confirm you are able to use Zoom on your computer or device.
- That librarian will email you a Zoom link. Please join the meeting 5 minutes before the start time.
How to Use Zoom
Zoom is a free service that allows you to attend online library programs and receive one-on-one tech help from librarians through video, audio, chat, and screen sharing. Click here to go the the Zoom website Help page to learn how to get started with Zoom.