Help is just a click away! Check out our how-to videos for instant assistance. Don’t see what you need? Fill out the form below to book a personalized tech help appointment with our Digital Equity Navigator or a librarian.
Need Internet at home but have a limited income? You can now inquire about low-income broadband solutions with our Digital Equity Navigator (DEN), Jamie Pena. Call 360-301-5815 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Equity Navigator
Our DEN can also help with questions about using any device. Drop in for technical assistance or contact him to set up an appointment. Jamie looks forward to helping you!
Digital Equity Navigator Drop-In Schedule
Quilcene Community Center:
Thursday, 10:00 am-noon
Brinnon Community Center:
Tuesday, 10:00 am-noon
Port Townsend Library:
Wednesday, 10:00 am-1:00 pm & 2:00-6:00 pm
Jefferson County Library:
Monday, 10:00 am-1:00 pm & 2:00-5:00 pm
Tuesday, 1:30-6:00 pm
Thursday, 1:30-5:00 pm
Friday, 10:00 am-1:00 pm & 2:00-5:00 pm
Book a 30-minute appointment with a librarian to get help with any of the following: getting started with video conferencing software (such as Zoom or Skype), accessing online library materials (such as e-books, audiobooks, streaming video, or research tools), or Microsoft Office or other software taught in our classes.
We can help with…
- Downloading eBooks, eAudiobooks, or other online library resources
- The library website, catalog, or research and learning resources
- Software or apps we teach classes on such as Microsoft Office, Zoom, Email, Google Docs, Facebook, and others
We cannot help with…
- Hardware issues
- Removing viruses or other malware
How to Request an Appointment
- Fill out the request form below.
- A librarian will email or call to coordinate a time.