Need some one-on-one assistance from a librarian? To schedule a Book a Librarian appointment, submit the following form, contact the library by phone (360)385-6544, or talk with staff in the library to arrange an appointment.
Popular Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Help downloading eBooks and eAudiobooks
- Book recommendations for youth and adults
- How to navigate the online library catalog
- Assistance setting up an email account
- Help formatting a Word document
- Using an iPad, Kindle, Android device or smartphone
- Using a computer, laptop or the internet
- Career exploration and resume assistance
- Setting-up a Facebook or other social media account
- Organize files, photos and music
- Address any other specific questions
If you need technology assistance, we offer Tech Tuesday One-On-One Tech Help every Tuesday from 4-6 p.m. There are a handful of staff available to assist you during that time. However, if you are unable to make it to Tech Tuesday these are alternate times that you can make an appointment for one-on-one help.
The times we are available for an appointment are Monday and Wednesday-Friday from 10-12 and 2-4. Appointments will last a maximum of 1 hour and are subject to our availability. We will respond to you within 1-3 business days to confirm your appointment.